Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It all started at 40

"What started?" you ask.

The darkness.

It began with an innocent 1.25. But as the years progressed I had to have more. I am now 48 years old and use 3.25 strength reading glasses for my embroidery. I have so much to be greatful for though. I have reading glasses and don't have to give up what I love. After I turned 40 I began wearing a "granny chain" to keep my glasses where I could easily get to them (and not loose them because with the sight went the memory). It's humbling to have to pull out my glasses to answer my phone, check a price, tell the time, etc... I appreciate my "elders" so much more.
"The silver-haired head is a crown of glory, if it is found in the way of righteousness." Proverbs 16:31

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

thanks for sharing information.to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/